Internship IBS Resource and Capacity Management
- chance to contribute and bring in your ideas
- membership in a dynamic, experienced and international team
- participation in portfolio steering, controlling and communication activities
Who are we looking for?
- Student that has successfully completed first semesters of studies focused on business management
- Strong analytical skills
- Firm knowledge in MS Office - especially Excel
- Very good English skills
What we offer
Interns receive between 800 - 1000 € and can reach up to 30% of their cummulated income depending on their performance during the internship.