Internship (m/f): Robotics and Manufacturing
Efficient automation solutions for manufacturing play an important role to ensure today’s standard of living. They enable to produce goods at high quality and low prices, further on reducing the consumption of natural resources by efficient manufacturing processes.
Major challenges are:
- Seamless integration of all automation components like PLCs, robots, and drives
- Easy engineering and commissioning of the automation solutions
- High performance of motion control for numerous industrial applications (factory automation, mining, wind power)
- Robots and machines working productively and safely with human workers
The internship tasks in the area of “Robotics and Manufacturing” can be manifold depending on the applicant’s skills and interests:
- Developing integrated automation solutions comprising PLCs, robots, drives, sensors and actuators in the area of factory automation and wind power plants
- New concepts for safe human-robot collaboration for increased manufacturing flexibility and productivity
- Virtual engineering, testing and commissioning by modelbased simulations
- Improving the performance of motion control methods like automatic tuning for industrial applications.
Who are we looking for?
- Master program with focus on Automation Engineering, Control Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Enjoying independent work
- Programming experience (Matlab, C++, C#)
- Fluent command of English (written and oral)
What we offer
Interested in joining our team? We look forward to receiving your full application (covering letter, CV/résumé, latest grades, possibly other reports/certificates/diplomas) via our online careers tool.