Internship / Thesis (m/f): Industrial Sensor Technology
The positions for internships or degree theses in the area of “Industrial Sensor Technology” can be manifold depending on the applicant’s skills and interests, e.g.:
- Physical modeling and simulation of mechanical sensors, voltage / current sensors and autonomous measurement systems
- Evaluation and testing of sensor components
- Design and build-up of test set-ups
- Experimental characterization of technology demonstrators
Who are we looking for?
Interns at ABB are high potential students with a strong interest and motivation to apply their knowledge and skills to current challenges in industrial sensing.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- You are a fully matriculated student of physics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, process engineering, mechatronics, or similar.
- Experience in measurements techniques, electronics, physical modeling and FEM simulation, mechanical design, or related fields.
- Knowledge of tools such as LabView, Abaqus, Ansys, COMSOL, SolidWorks, ProE, MATLAB, or similar.
- Fluent command of German or English, written and spoken.
What we offer
Interested in joining our team? We look forward to receiving your full application (covering letter, CV/résumé, latest grades, possibly other reports/certificates/diplomas) via our online careers tool.
+49 (0) 621 381 3500